View previous topic :: View next topic  
nurimba
Guild Master

re: 03/17 Raiding plan / Raiding Attitude & Attendance / Fut

03/17 (Ceci):

April 1st will be last day of HEROIC progressing. After that, it will be all achievement run. So, before that, we will have total 3 weeks on progressing on Heroic ISKAR!! (pls don't forget to download the Iskar Assist addon)

I will bring in a few individual people for heroic pug group... BUT! it will request them not to die before phase 3 yet. I hope everyone is putting up their effort on gear and rotation. Sorry, that's no free lunch in this guild... since we aren't as strong as before.

This expansion had been the most tough expansion I ever experience. I'm really burn out due to the attendance we got, the attitude people are showing.

Even we are casual guild, I think 90%+ of attendance is needed... And look at how many people we lost from beginning to now, we lost like more than 10+ people... OK, some of them give me good excuses like because of work and health issue... or even tell me they need a break.. it's FINE! Like I said... real life > WOW... But what about the rest? Suddenly quit or stop joining not even without telling me what's going on... I think even just give me a crap excuses is needed... it's COURTESY... it's needed! I need time to find replacement... and training/gearing the new comer.

Another thing is the "Attitude". As a raid member, I requested everyone to pre-read / watch some video about the raid that you will be attempt. I will only explain the strategy how we are doing, not explaining the fight. But I still see quite a few guildies are not doing their "homework"... Like they don't even run out when they have the beam @ Archimonde...  It just not only make me frustrated, the slacker is making other player or healer frustrated as well. Also... When I assigning some "special duty", (not regular)... guildie has to understand... I only assign to those who are trustworthy... Which mean... I have confident on 1 person... If you don't want to do it, it's totally ok. You just have to let me know and I can always have someone do it.

Furthermore, I think some guildie is taking my words very offensive... I'm actually pretty sad about it. (that also burn me out). Most of the week after raiding, I will go online and check the numbers and see what we can "improve". I normally doesn't want to talk in public, that's why I do prefer a private talk, but some people will think I'm picking on them. Probably some guildie doesn't know me well enough. Helping people to improve is what I want. Baby step is fine, but I want to see improvement, slow and steady... Such as active time, dps/healing meter, damage taken (no one should take more damage more than a tank...) and how to avoid die so fast... DIE = NO DPS / HEAL... some class can cheat death / avoiding by using a 3-5 min CD... and waiting healing to top your life back...

Anyway, After April 1st, Rank will be re-arranged. There will be no senior or normal raider anymore. Just 1 raiding rank until next expansion hit... If a person doesn't join us to raid for 2-3 weeks continuously, it will demoted back to regular ranking (unless it's on vacation with previous notice). I don't see a point why a raider using the resources while not raiding with us, I'm not trying to be stingy... but our resources/golds are just declining badly in this expansion...

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Angelic Wrath Forum Index -> Raiding All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: