View previous topic :: View next topic  
AngelicWrath55
Co-Guild Master

re: NightHold Raid

Haven't been updating the news for sometime, as I've been really busy at work and stuff. 

In general we are making good progress in raids. We managed to get most their AOTC-EN. We also managed to kill two bosses in heroic TOV.  We decided to skip the last boss, as it's a bit too hard at that point in time, and Nighthold raid was going to open up in like 2 weeks. I joined the top raiding group (Dysfunctional Family) to kill the last boss in heroic TOV. These are people who are mythic TOV/EN geared group. Even with good execution and everybody knowing all the mechanics, it was so  ardous. The group actually wiped before eventually getting a kill. 

If Nighthold was delayed for another 2 months or so, it might then make sense to try AOTC-TOV.  To make good progress in heroic-TOV, involves grinding Kara and or Mythic+4 and above, in order to get the highest ilvl gear you can get at that time so you can get the highest boosted ilvl gear at "that time". A lot of guildies (me included) are not doing that.

Nighthold is here, and with it comes tier gear. At this point, we are trying to finish normal Nighthold first, and the short term goal is to kill as many tier bosses, so people can get their tier pieces. The goal you should try to hit is 2x940ilvl  legendary pieces +  2 or 4 set tier bonus, and try to increase your Artifact Power. 

- Grass

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Angelic Wrath Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: